Welcome in Gujarat Information Portal
Gujarat Information provide you complete details of About Gujarat, Gujarat Tourist Places, Wildlife in Gujarat, STD Code of Gujarat, Hospital in Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Railway Information, Ahmedabad Flight Information, Hotels in Ahmedabad, Gujarati SMS, Hindi SMS, Cinema in Ahmedabad, Multiplex in Ahmedabad, Online Newspaper, Important Websites, Education related news, History of Gujarat and more services we will provided you in short term.
†A peaceful place with all modern facilities available at its doorstep
- The fastest growing state of India
- The best private education institutions including IIM's (Indian Institute of Management), medical, engingeering and technology colleges are located here
- AHMEDABAD is the 5th richest and 7th largest city of India having the lowest crime rate among all Tier- I and Tier - II cities of India
- Gujarat has a colorful profile. The land is fertile, beautiful and prosperous on the coastline from Kutch in the West to Daman in South, the hill line from Aravali in the East to the Western hills with lush green forests, large and small rivers as well the plains in the middle.
- Gandhinagar, the state capital, adjoining Ahmedabad† is the Greenest Capital City of entire Asia.
- Gujarat is one of the most prosperous states of the country, having a per-capita GDP 3.2 times India's average.
- Gujarat has a population of 45 million with medical drainage from adjoining states of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh of 20 million people
- The world's largest ship breaking yard is in Gujarat State, Nr. Bhavnagar at Alang.
- Gujarat state ranks first nationwide in gas-based thermal electricity generation with national market share of over 8% and second nationwide in nuclear electricity generation with national market share of over 1%.
- For wildlife enthusiasts and naturalists, Gujarat offers a fascinating variety of species in SasanGir sanctuary and other places. For the devote pilgrims, Gujarat is a source of plentiful faith and devotion Palitana, Somnath, Dwarka and many other pilgrim spots attract lacs of disciples every year.
- More than 35% of the stock market wealth of India is with Gujarati People.
- More than 60% of Indian Population in North America is Gujarati.
- The fairs and festivals are a time of rejoicement and rejuvination when the people shed their inhibitions and join unitedly in the festive exuberance.
- The fairs are mostly held in rural areas where the folk art, folk music and folk dances are displayed with all the originality and performing genius.
- Gujarat is having the highest no. of operating airports (total 12) in India.
- Gujarat is having highest no. of vegetarian people compared to any other state in India.
- Surat is the fastest growing city in the world.
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad(IIMA) is Asia's 1 st and world's 45th ranked management college located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Gujarat :†The State took itís name from the†Gujarat, the land of the†Gujjars, who ruled the area during the 700ís and 800ís. The climate of Gujarat is moist in the southern districts and dry in the northern region.
- Gujarat Information
- Gujarat News
- Gujarat Tourism
- Stock Market Information
- IPO Information
- Important Government Website
- Education realted news
- History of Gujarat
- STD code of Gujarat